♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 Tired Of...
21:29
I've had enough
I'm tired of breathing
Tired of feeling
Tired of looking at the past for meaning
Tired of running
Tired of searching
Tired of trying
But i'm not tired of you
Yes, indeed I'm tired of everything.
I'm giving up on track and field already. Had jumps trials today. Out of the Six Jumps, only 2 were measured. Not say that I never give my best, but my knee and shin just give way & now I can't walk properly because of that. This sucks ;( It is time for me to rest and concentrate on studies, really :[
This term PPR is okay, not THAT good but also not THAT bad. I'm satisfied because I've improved :] I'm sure I will do better! :)
Visting the Podiatrist tomorrow and rushing back to school for English Oral :/