♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Friday, May 23, 2008 From Joey :
23:55
Huishan rocks balls I tell you. She insists she's a girl when she's actually a man in disguise. Talk about psychopaths! This prob explains why she got uhh, turned on watching Cameron Diaz and not Ashton Kutcher [shake head, everyone]. Haha. Kay, kidding. Huishan's a girl-y girl and she's gna train tomorrow although CCA's suppose to stand down for the Cheena people cause their olvls're like next monday! Go Huishan! Show them what men girls can do! >:]
WDH, I'M NOT A MAN LUH, I'M A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL!