
♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Friday, May 16, 2008
21:06
Falling and unsure why am i losing my nerve, Wasting my time why do i only see this through the hurt?
GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST TO THOSE COMPETING TOMORROW! :D
PPR is coming in real soooooon :/ like on the 22nd of May D: okay, never mind, never mind. Shan't think too much about it cause I'm sure I will be doing better next term. YES YES, I WILL. I WILL FIND MY MOTIVATION TO DO SO! BESTFRIEND, LETS STUDY TOGETHER MORE MORE MOREEEE! :D
CHINESE O LEVELS IN 10 DAYS! :O
|