♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1½ Hours Of Bus Ride
20:42
Wow, Three Hours of bus ride all together just to get a tin pencil case. HAHA, the things I will do for something I want. Went to parkway parade with my two beloved, Joey And Jennifer. HAHA! THE TWO J(AY)S! hahah! <3 them ttm! JOEY, I LOVE YOU WORZX! YOU HAVE ME ALL THE WAY, (: AHAHAH! and jennifer, some people are just like that. But in any case, we must fight for whats right!! All the way, we will work it out! :D
I WANT TO GO TO THE CLICK FIVE CONCERT! :D I MUST, MUST, MUST! WILL ANYONE GO WITH ME?!
Chinese prelims is on this friday! :O
TSK!