♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Saturday, April 5, 2008 MONEY CRISIS
01:10
MONEY CRISIS! :O
I DISLIKE PEOPLE WHO ASKS ME TO TIE UP MY HAIR, IT IS ANNOYING. SO I'VE DECIDED TO CUT IT.
2nd Allcomers on Sunday, what a pity that I'm not participating. I'm still rather upset that I'm not jumping. Oh wells, but I'll be going down to support my school (:
I don't want to see you, but I want to take a peek of you.Flowering on Saturday! (: HAHA! I'm buying people flowers! Must be motivated by my personal note to all those who are running or jumping or throwing on sunday alright? HAHA, I put in quite a lot of effort to it know, :) better appreciate it!
You are still your same old self;