![]()
♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Saturday, April 26, 2008 HATC
Day 1 ( skipped the first two parts of the talk due to hosp appt.) They talked about something like enduring our successes and how to endure it. And they also talked about panic attacks and FEARS. How to overcome fears, GSM(Giant Slaying Mentality) It is such a pity that I wasn't there for the session. Yeah, sure got a lot of fears to say out. I am a scardy cat :( And then we went to visions and goal settings. What are our dreams and where we would like to head to after olevels. Time management was key for me. It really made me realize that I don't have much time. 5 months only, 5 months. Very soon, it will be prelims, then olevels and the day when we collect our results slips. So yeah, friends. Lets really take time out to actually plan a study schedule or set our goals so that we know where we are heading too and what we are studying for. I'm sure if we priortize our time well and get those time wasters away, we can do it. And live happily in the 2nd quadrant! Day 2 Did some personality test and studying styles test. Found that very useful and interesting at the same time. I finally know who I really was and how are my studying style like. Now I can finally study in the correct way and how to associate with people. Instead of blasting music, placing teacher's handout and studying right off from it. That is to move around and study! Yes, I'm the kinesthetic kind of learner and a type I personality. I will learn things through hands on activities. I'm sure this has really benefited me a lot. Also we found out whether we are left or right brainers. It turns out that I am a right brainer. Which I doubt so, however for a few qualities maybe yes. Here are some qualities for I and a right brainer; Type I Right Brainer Influencing Interacting Inspiring Enthusiastic Outgoing Charismatic Persuasive Good Sense Of Humour Life Of Party Trusting Right Brain Recognitions Emotions Imaginative Creativity (definately not) I felt that all this really allows me to see who I truly am. I will also know which study method to approach. I know my strengths and weaknesses and I definately work on it. And I will choose the right study group. Yes I will! Day 3 Got a hold of how to take down notes. Notes that are helpful of course. Yeah, there are many ways as to how to take down notes. I never knew until today that I can actually relate better when I draw them out. And after that we had some reflection kind of thing. Went up on stage, facing my fear and cried. It was a total embarassment. I wanted to say more, but I couldn't. So yeah, rather emotional, not indeed a nice scene. But I know, no matter what. There will always be people around you. Friends, always remember. You will never walk alone. Sec 4 2008 will be the cohort that makes history in the SN family.
layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards W312 Alexandra AmandaGoh AmandaLee Andy Blanche CassandraSeow Claudia Crystal Darrion Dorigo Esther FionaPhoon Gina HuiFang Inez Janice Jeanette JSYY♥ Jessica Jessie JiaEn KaiLi Keefe Krystal Margaux Margaret Melissa Melody MichelleTang Ruben Sarah Serlin Sharmaine Sheila♥ ShiYing SiPei Suwenn Syafiq TingShan Valerie Vanessa Vera♥ Vicki WanLeng♥ WanYing WeiTing YeeYinYvette Yvonne My Class♥
♫
Aerosmith, The All American Rejects, Anberlin, Backstreet Boys, Billy Talent, Boys Like Girls, Bullet For My Valentine, Chris Daughtry,
The Click 5, The Exies, Faber Drive, Hinder, Jonas Brother, Jordin Sparks, Lifehouse, Lovedrug, Maroon 5, Nickelback, One Republic, Panic! At The Disco,
Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Secondhand Serenade, Silverstein, Simple Plan
|
