♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIESLINKSTAGBOARDEXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Sunday, March 30, 2008 SPH Relays
21:07
DO YOU KNOW HOW UNFAIR IT IS THAT STNICKS DIDN'T PARTICIPATE IN THE SPH RELAYS?!?! MY GOODNESS, I SWEAR ITS AN MAJOR(rather) EVENT THAT THE SPRINTERS HAD MISSED OUT! MAN, IT SUCKS!
Had much fun at the sph. Wei Ting, (secretly) wants my company so badly on a sunday, she invited me down. HAHAHA, met inez (exposure!) later. Saw my favourite Sec 2 junior, VERA (see, i'm complimenting you ;) wink wink) so yeah, roamed round that stadium. ,GOT BALLOONS!! SEE I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE! OH, YJ dear came down after that. So glad to see her manxzx, such a pity Joey baby wasnt there. If not the threesome will reunite (: and trust me, hanyu is irritrating! THERE'S NO BUBBLETEA, HANYU! ]:( HAHAHA! Ohkay, so we played with the balloons, weiting is so bad at sucking the helium luh. Seriously, her voice didn't change when she sucked in the gas. As quoted from her : 'Maybe because when young, I sucked in too much gas already' HAHAHA, yes weiting, we all know that ;) HAHAH, there's a video on Inez with the voice changing thing, hahaha! How interesting! I want a copy of that! (:
WANLENG! Don't think too much about your run okay? You ran your best, I know you did( You better did, if not I'll murder you) I love you so much that I went down to the stadium just to support you only. Tell me I rock (: I wonder if you will do the same if I'm jumping. Oh wait, you won't be able to support me when I'm at the jump pit cause you willl be somewhere sitted down on some uncomfortable chair, HAHAHA!
♫
Aerosmith, The All American Rejects, Anberlin, Backstreet Boys, Billy Talent, Boys Like Girls, Bullet For My Valentine, Chris Daughtry,
The Click 5, The Exies, Faber Drive, Hinder, Jonas Brother, Jordin Sparks, Lifehouse, Lovedrug, Maroon 5, Nickelback, One Republic, Panic! At The Disco,
Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Secondhand Serenade, Silverstein, Simple Plan