Monday, March 31, 2008 Hard Habit To Break
22:29
I guess I thought you'd be here forever,
Another illusion I chose to create,
You don't know what you got until it's gone,
And I found out a little too late.
I was acting as if you were lucky to have me,
Doing you a favour I hardly knew you were there,
But then you were gone and it was all wrong,
Had no idea how much I cared.
Now being without you,
Takes a lot of getting used to,
Should learn to live with it,
But I don't want to.
Living without you,
It's all a big mistake,
Instead of getting easier,
It's the hardest thing to take.
I'm addicted to you, babe,
You're a hard habit to break.
You found somebody else you had every reason,
You know I can't blame you for running to him,
Two people together but living alone,
I was spreading my love too thin.
After all of these years,
I'm still trying to shake it,
Doing much better they say that I just takes time,
But deep in the night it's an endless flight.
I can't get you out of my mind.