♥
HuiShan is the given but she thinks Zierre is cool. Do remember to wish her Happy Birthday on 7th March. Triple Jump was once her thing but not anymore.
She wish for 13 for olevels and, more money of course!
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Cause I miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
Saturday, March 15, 2008 Hana Yori Dango
15:07
Alright, Joey. You win. That show is awesome. You can have your hanazawarui while I have my robert. He is, to me, the hottest! HAHAHAH! :D Oh wells.
Lots of homework to catch up! Go Huishan, Go!
Father, please bless the participants for 1st allcomers meet tomorrow. Let them perform well and glorify you with their results. I lift up Joey into your hands. Let her ankle be healed. Take away the pain from Hanyu's shin and let them do what they do best in their field. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Father, Please watch over the wala runners. Amen.
GET LOST, YOU ARSEHOLE.
I love my gf! <3